If you're like me you spend most of the day trying to think "What's for dinner?". Sometimes I want to try something new or even just remember a good family favorite. I created this blog as a quick and easy way to help jog my memory and to share our family favorites across the web. My sister-in-law Marie and I post some of our most successful recipes with pictures. Bon Appetite!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hamburger Stoganoff

1 lb ground beef
1 package egg noodles
1 med. onion chopped
1 tsp garlic powder or 1-2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 can cream of chicken or mushroom
1 soup can milk
6 oz sour cream
salt and pepper as desired
optional- 1 can mushrooms or fresh

Brown beef with onion, salt and pepper, garlic. Cook pasta following package directions. Add to the beef the soup, milk, and mushrooms. Simmer for 5-8 mins. Remove from heat and add sour cream.

No comments: