If you're like me you spend most of the day trying to think "What's for dinner?". Sometimes I want to try something new or even just remember a good family favorite. I created this blog as a quick and easy way to help jog my memory and to share our family favorites across the web. My sister-in-law Marie and I post some of our most successful recipes with pictures. Bon Appetite!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Miracle Asparagus

I've found that if I wrap asparagus in bacon or cover it with cheese sauce my most picky eaters don't complain which makes dinner time much easier.
This recipe comes from Kraftrecipes.com 

1 lb. fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Microwave asparagus and water in covered 2-qt. microwaveable casserole on HIGH 5 to 6 min. or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain. 
Mix remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl. Microwave 2 min. or until cheese is melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after each minute. Serve over asparagus.



No comments: