If you're like me you spend most of the day trying to think "What's for dinner?". Sometimes I want to try something new or even just remember a good family favorite. I created this blog as a quick and easy way to help jog my memory and to share our family favorites across the web. My sister-in-law Marie and I post some of our most successful recipes with pictures. Bon Appetite!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Coated Popcorn


This fun treat can be customized for the season or holiday by changing out the stir in ingredients.

12-16 cups popped popcorn 
1 pound vanilla coating or 1 bag white chocolate chips
1 cup plain M&Ms
1 cup raisins 

Melt coating, pour over popcorn and stir so the popcorn is coated. Add raisins and M&M's. Spread on cookie sheet to dry.

Optional stir ins:
Mini Chewy Spree candy
Sprinkles
Pretzel M&M's
Pretzel pieces

No comments: